In order for us to provide the ultimate salon experience, for all our guests, we ask:
- For our guests convenience we now provide an email reminder 4 days before your appointment and a text reminder, which is sent automatically 72 hours before your appointment. Please do not reply to these, but, if you should need to amend your appointment or cancel, call us straight away on 01732 666056. If you cancel or amend with less than 48 hours notice, we will charge 50% of your service cost, which will be added to your account and must be paid with your next booking. For ‘no shows’ the full cost of the service will be added to your account. These charges are needed to cover the time that the stylist had been booked for.
- Every colour service or treatment must be booked in conjunction with either a blow dry with your stylist or a rough dry by our graduate stylist or our assistant. Very soon, we are hoping that our graduate stylist will be available to do a full blow dry at a much reduced fee of £19.00, if this is something you would prefer.
- In the interests of safety and in order to nurture a relaxing and calm atmosphere in the salon, we are unfortunately unable to allow children under the age of 13 in the salon under any circumstances. We regret that we will be unable to serve any guest who arrives with children and will need to apply a 50% service charge to cover the time that had been booked with the stylist.
- We are a small salon and therefore we politely request that our guests do not bring friends or family to their appointment to wait whilst they are having their service.
- In consideration of other guests, we politely request that you do not use your