Senior Stylist/Team Leader
Minimum experience in the industry: 5 years
This position is responsible for the smooth operating of the salon, in the absence of the owner and ensuring that the highest quality of service is given. This role is ideally for a senior stylist who is able to run a successful column, alongside the team leader duties, when necessary.
Previous salon supervisory experience essential
- Would ideally like the candidate to have Aveda product knowledge
- It is essential that the candidate is a senior stylist who cuts and colours
- Good Maths and English skills essential for emails and internal communications, as well as guest interaction.
- Strong focus on guest service and the willingness to go the extra mile.
- Ability to effectively explain and represent the Aveda brand, as well as The Peacock Rooms brand
- Strong role model in appearance, commitment and attitude.
- Ability to teach and train and evaluate
- Ability to effectively supervise in the absence of the owner
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to relate to a wide range of people
- To ensure the salon is running smoothly on a day to day basis and all daily tasks are completed in the absence of the owner
- Effectively provide the highest level of customer service and handle guest queries
- To be able to motivate and inspire the team to promote relationships, help them hit their targets and goals, provide constructive feedback and offer methods to improve service
- Complete all required paperwork or emails
- Follows and reinforces proper professional image and appearance standards
- Help to prepare staff meetings, present ideas and technical information
- Run your own successful column and meet your own SMART goals